Jan 20, 2021
Why People Prefer Vegan Ghee For Good Health?
Health is wealth and this is a saying that many people agree to. In the past few years, as the risks to our health has increased, people have looked for ways in which they can minimize these risks considerably. Believe it or not, but a large percentage of those risks are faced due to our lifestyle and the kind of food that we eat.
As of recently, people have been switching to a healthier diet which is the vegan way, which technically means a diet that is meat, dairy and poultry free. When we look at the people of India and their diets, we will realize that Indians are dairy loving people and one of the most challenging aspects is looking for dairy-free alternatives to ghee. This is why it is common to find vegan Indians looking for “buy vegan ghee online”.
But, before we understand why vegan ghee options such as emkay lite vegan ghee and other emkay vegan products are better, let us understand the different kinds of vegan ghees that are available in the market these days. Since veganism is no longer just a fad but is a lifestyle that more and more people are abiding by, a lot of vegan pioneers are coming up with vegan ghee alternatives. Some of them are:
- Hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Emkay lite vegan ghee
- Ghee made with vegetable fat
Now, let us take a closer look at some of the reasons why buying vegan ghee online is better for your health.
- Vegan ghee has low saturated fatty and trans fatty acids, unlike the regular ghee that is high in saturated fats.
- Most of the vegan ghees that are used are really low on cholesterol, which makes it a healthier option.
- Vegan ghee is a rich source of fatty acids like Omega 6 and Omega 8 which are critical components to promote good health and immunity.
- Vegan ghee has zero antibiotics and steroid hormones which are otherwise found in most of the dairy-based ghee products.
- Regular ghee has a large percentage of lactose in it, which is the reason why anyone who is lactose intolerant won’t be able to consume it. In the case of vegan ghee, there will be no percentage of lactose at all.
- Most dairy-based ghee carries casomorphins which are psychologically addictive in nature. These casomorphins are found in abundance in regular ghee which is known to induce opiate-like addictions.
Based on all the above-mentioned pointers, it is clearly understood why so many people are switching to vegan ghee instead of consuming the regular ghee.